[TYPO3-RTE] changing popup size

Werner Remmers w.remmers at gmx.de
Thu May 18 13:00:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to change the size of the popup-window that gets opened after clicking on the edit icon (the small pen) in the front end.

Usually the html-code for the link around the pen looks like this:

I'm looking for a way to modify the "width=540,height=400" part. Already I've found out that the link is generated by the function editPanelLinkWrap_doWrap in the file typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php. There you can modify the both parameters, but it's not a really nice solution, there must be an other more dynamic way to achieve my aim.

Furthermore I want the size of the rtehtmlArea that is located in the new popup window to get modified to.
Example: The popup window that gets opened after clicking the edit icon should have a width of 300 and a height of 500, the rtehtmlArea in it should then have a width of 280 and a height of 400.

Thanks for every help
Werner Remmers