[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea CSS Styles and <table>

Alexander Maringer maringer at maringer-it.de
Sat May 13 16:54:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

thanks a lot for the great work on th new RTE.

OK, upgrade from 3.8 was a little bit difficult, because some new
conf-features are included and it didn't behave like the old one. But
never the less great work.

I have a real stupid problem. At first some lines of code:
<code pageTSconfig>
		disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
		disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
		disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
		disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
		disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
</code pageTSconfig>

<code contentCSS>
	table.greyborder {border: 1px solid #B4C1C8;}
	table.test {color:red;}
	tr.yellow {background-color: #FFF7B9;}
	tr.nowrap {white-space: nowrap;}
	th.nowrap {white-space: nowrap;}
	td {padding: 0px 4px;}
</code contentCSS>

All td, th and tr work perfect, I can seöect them out of the row and
cell properties.
But the table-Style and also a test tbody-style aren't displayed in the
RTE. Can anybody help me please??

Thanks a lot

Alexander