[TYPO3-RTE] Dont convert <div> to <p>

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri May 12 16:47:12 CEST 2006

Hi Chakir,

> Thanks for your answer.
> But I'm thinking, perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
> Just for testing I've created a new Page and I put your RTE
> code in the
> TSconfig in the page header and I still have the same problem.
> I can't save the <div> tags!!
> I'm using T3.8 with the htmlarea 1.4.1
> And I cleared both the FE cache and typo3conf cache.

You may also want to try this rte instead:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/tinyrte/1.5.3/

I found that the rte with typo messes with the code too much, and got
frustrated with what I needed to put in the TS to get it to behave. I
tried tinyMTE, and haven't had any problems since.

My 2cents.

- jody