[TYPO3-RTE] Dont convert <div> to <p>

Dave Slayback dave at webempoweredchurch.org
Thu May 11 15:52:22 CEST 2006

Hi Chakir,

Yes, this did work! Thanks Michael. It is not documented but glad it
works. The div tags are saved along with the p tags. Here is my setup:

RTE.default.useCSS = 1
RTE.default.proc {
	dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
         keepPDIVattribs = class, style, align, id
         remapParagraphTag =
}

Also, be sure to clear both the FE cache and typo3conf cache  -- had to
do that before it worked.

-Dave