[TYPO3-RTE] Paragraph styles problem

Philippe Gagnon typo3fsaa at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:54:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

Great work on the RTE by the way, much nicer than the older one!

I have a little problem with my RTE configuration, I can get both the
text and paragraph buttons to work fine, however In the paragraph
style list I always see all of the styles defined in my rte.css files
regardless of the settings.

Here is my config:

RTE.default.blindImageOptions = magic,dragdrop
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/cours/globale/rte.css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses =
plus,pdf,swf,csv,doc,ppt,wmv,mov,mol,url,forum,zoneEncart,bold,h2,importance
RTE.default.classesParagraph =
plus,pdf,swf,csv,doc,ppt,mov,wmv,mol,url,forum,zoneEncart,h2
RTE.default.classesCharacter = importance
RTE.default.showTagFreeClasses = 1

shouldnt the RTE.default.classesParagraph = ***** prevent all classes
from displaying in this control?

thanks!