[TYPO3-RTE] Q: Define classes and remove p from table cells

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Thu May 11 12:24:16 CEST 2006

Hi list,

First, I'm quite impressed with the contentCSS feature - it makes a lot
easier for users to edit content, when it looks the same in editor and
frontend.

Second, I'm using this to remove p tags in table cells, but it leaves

lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.removeTags = P

Third, I'm trying to setup rtehtmlarea to suite some "special" needs,
but the paragraph selectbox becomes disabled when using the code below:

<Page-TS>
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/css/rtehtmlarea.css
RTE.default.useCSS = 1
RTE.classes {
     example {
         name = Example