[TYPO3-RTE] Dont convert <div> to <p>

Dave Slayback dave at webempoweredchurch.org
Wed May 10 17:07:33 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas,

I tried this in my Page TSConfig:
RTE.default.proc {
	dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
         remapParagraphTag = DIV
         keepPDIVattribs = class, style, align, id
}
and even tried remapParagraphTag = 1 (to disable)

and it did not work. I do have RTE.useDefaultCSS=1 set too.

I am trying to get the following being able to be used in RTE:

Any ideas? Perhaps I am just missing something else?
(This is using Typo3 4.0 / latest htmlareaRTE)

Thanks,
Dave