[TYPO3-RTE] 'RTE.default.classesAnchor = 0' breaks link browser

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Thu May 4 19:35:59 CEST 2006

Hi,
I just noticed on a typo3 4.0 install with htmlarea 1.2.0 that when
setting the default configuration to 'typical' and putting this line in
Page TSconfig:
RTE.default.classesAnchor =

Then the link browser does not work anymore. Well to be more precise:
The link browser popup opens, everything works fine, but when I try to
click on a link then nothing happens. The link browser stays open and no
link is inserted.
After removing the 'RTE.default.classesAnchor = ' Page TSconfig, the
link browser works as usual.

By the way, when I choose the 'minimal' default configuration, the link
browser shows the same behaviour as described above when
'RTE.default.classesAnchor = ' Page TSconfig is set or absent.

Regards,
Ro