[TYPO3-RTE] RTE.default.classesCharacter and span.abbr

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue May 2 13:43:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just noticed that when blanking like this:
'RTE.default.classesCharacter >'
to ease  the class-administration by just using the contentCSS-File I do
get an additional *span.abbr* in the textstyle-dropdown.

This span.abbr is defined in

rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/skins/default/htmlarea-edited-content.css
or
t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea-edited-content.css

I didn't dig into the internals yet but to me it seems it would make a
lot of sense to restrict the classes only to the ones defined in the
contentCSS-file.

Greets,
Peter
--