[TYPO3-RTE] If your images are deleted on save (solved)

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Tue Mar 28 12:57:50 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas,

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Robert Markula a écrit :
>> Hiya,
>> If you've got the same problem as I had, that is, images get deleted on
>> save, then all you've got to do is insert this line in Page TSconfig:
>>
>>   # Do not remove img tags
>>   proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.img >
(...)
> If you are using the typical default configuration, what about enabling
> images on the install page of the extension in the Extension Manager?

I've set the default configuration to 'minimal' and the 'Enable images
in the RTE' is checked. Still, without the Page TSconfig option from
above, images disappear on save.

I'm using htmlArea RTE 1.2.0 on Typo3 3.8, but the same problem appears
also on Typo3 4.0 RC1 and using htmlArea RTE 1.1.6.

Regards,
Ro