[TYPO3-RTE] RTE shows up in 'Mail form', 'Pain HTML' , 'Bullet list', 'Table' - fixed

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Wed Mar 22 21:11:58 CET 2006

Tobias Bruns wrote:
>> Yes, got it!
>> A search on Typo3 with "bodytext" and "defaultextras" pointed me to
>> SR_FEUSER_REGISTER.
>> My 'good' site used 2.2.1 and the problem site used 2.2.4.  I updated
>> 2.2.1 to 2.2.4 and the problem is present on my 'good' site too.
>>
>> It seems to be fixed in the 2.2.6 version so the solution is simple:
>> update that component!  But not to the last version because it's Typo3
>> 4.0 only.
>
> Hello Pieter,
>
> I have the same Problem with 2.2.5. Could you send me the T3X file of
> version 2.2.6? I can't find it in TER anymore!?
>
> Thanx,
> Tobias

I did not use the T3X file but I had the same problem: did not find
sr_feuser_register any more. This was solved when I checked "Display shy
extensions".
The update went fine after that with the Extension Manager.  Click on
"Front End User Registration" (not the update icon), you'll get a new
page with several versions and an 'Import/Update button'.

Hope this helps...

Pieter