[TYPO3-RTE] A default is a default

Mon Mar 20 18:19:45 CET 2006

Hello,

I want to ask some stupid question about the configuration of RTE.
Something that confuses me each time I see it.

For me it makes sense to say this:

Everybody drinks beer, Peter drinks wine.

But what is the sense of:

Everybody drinks beer, Peter drinks the same like all.

Isn't there some superflouus information in this?

And what means: Everybody drinks beer, Peter drinks the same like all,
Peter drinks the same like Peter.

All this I find in the standard PageTSconfig for RTE.

Resulting in configuration trees trice as big as I would expect.

Resulting in pathes like this: RTE.default.FE.FE.proc ...

Requires TYPO3 really such a complicated configuration for one tool?

Regards

Elmar