[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and lib.parseFunc_RTE configuration

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Mar 14 16:24:22 CET 2006

Yet another problem:

As described in my previous post, I managed to get RTE do what I want,
at least for regular pages and news articles.

However, now I have discovered that my configuration does not apply to
versions of the page content. That is, when using versioning management
and creating a new version of page content, different transformations
are applied (removing paragraphs, etc.).

Does anyone (Michael?) have any idea why the settings do not apply to
page content versions?

Typo3: 3.8.1
Versioning Management: 0.0.0 (the one included in Typo3 3.8.1)

Tomas Mrozek