[TYPO3-RTE] RTE acronym - without lang

Kai Laborenz laborenz at css-praxis.de
Sun Mar 12 17:12:21 CET 2006

Sacha Vorbeck schrieb:
> Hello Stanislas,
>
>>Not really new, but if I remember correctly, I think you can specify the
>>language when you create the acronym, so that the RTE should display the
>>acronyms that exist in the language of the content element being edited.

After using link title and getting al my realurl links broken I became a
bit conservative with updating rtehtmlarea ;-)
So I discover new things sometimes later :-)

> I think Kai rather meant something like <acronym lang="en" title="World
> Wide Web Consortium"> and not that english acronyms are only displayed
> in english content-elements.
>
> Hope I got that right.

Yes, you did.

And I even cant find a place to specify the language of an acronym
entered via htmlarea. Can you give me a hint whes this should happen?

Greetings, Kai