[TYPO3-RTE] Display borders for table cells

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Mar 7 18:21:06 CET 2006

Francois Suter schrieb am 07.03.2006 17:50:
> Having had reproaches from clients that invisible tables were hard to
> work with, I dug into the rtehtmlarea documentation and thought that
> the mainStyleOverride_add.TD would save my day if I could set the
> style to display a border. I tried several variants, but it seems I
> don't have the right syntax. Here is what I entered in the page TSConfig:
There's a button called "toggleborders" that the user can press to
switch temporary table borders on and off (added in rtehtmlarea 0.5.0).
Just enable that button for your users and tell them how to use it. In
1.1.0 there is also a new option "keepToggleBordersInToolbar" to always
have this button displayed.

What it does is simply add a CSS-class (htmlarea-showtableborders) to
your tables which will add some dashed borders to table cells (see
htmlarea/skins/default/htmlarea-edited-content.css).

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
cron IT GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Ernesto Baschny

Tel: +49 711 6868 909-33
Fax: +49 711 6868 909-10

Fingerprint: E918 7A64 9C50 CD35 67A9  752C 1C70 EE8B 915F 6438