[TYPO3-RTE] Problem getting font tags into the rte

Allan Jacobsen aja at danskespil.dk
Fri Jun 23 13:48:18 CEST 2006

Hi

I am having a big problem with the configuration of rtehtmlarea.

The problem should be simple, I just want the editor to be able to put fontsize and fontstyle tags into the text, but the cleaning when the text is saved removes everything.

I am using TYPO3 ver 4.0 and rtehtmlarea version 1,41, and when i use the typical setup i add fontsize and fontstyle to RTE.default.showButtons.
This makes the dropdown boxes appear, but the tags are cleaned out when saving, so I removed font from RTE.default.removeTags, but it makes no difference. I also removed style from RTE.default.removeTagsAndContents but that also makes no difference.

Any pointers to what to do and/or more documentation to read ? (I have read the manual)

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, Dansk Tipstjeneste A/S
Korsdalsvej 135, 2605 Brøndby