[TYPO3-RTE] markup not saved

Sander van Gelderen mail at sandervangelderen.nl
Wed Jun 21 12:04:28 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I am still quite new to Typo3, currently developing my first site with it,
so please be gentle ;)

Problem description: The markup in my test.css file is available in the text
selector, and is applied to the selected text, but is lost when I save the
record.

1) I am using Typo3 4.0 on Mac OSX
2) htmlArea RTE 1.3.7
3) typical configuration settings
4) Page TypoScript configuration:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/test.css
RTE.default.useCSS = 1
#RTE.default.ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
RTE.default.enableWordClean = 1
RTE.default.disableEnterParagraphs = 0

RTE.default.showTagFreeClasses = 1
RTE.default.classesCharacter = test_groen_vet, test_blauw_hfdltr
RTE.default.proc.allowTags = test_groen_vet, test_blauw_hfdltr

RTE.default.showStatusBar = 1

5) troubleshooting log:
[HTMLArea::init]: All scripts successfully loaded.
[HTMLArea::init]: Editor url set to: /typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/
[HTMLArea::init]: Editor skin CSS set to:
/typo3/sysext/t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea.css
[HTMLArea::init]: Editor content skin CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3/sysext/t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea-edit
ed-content.css
[HTMLArea::generate]: Toolbar successfully created.
[HTMLArea::generate]: Editor iframe successfully created.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Iframe baseURL set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3/
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Skin CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3/sysext/t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea-edit
ed-content.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Override CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_css_dffac98b3175880c8c5
0347c30aeac2a.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Content CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/fileadmin/templates/test.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Editor iframe head successfully initialized.
[HTMLArea::generate]: Toolbar successfully created.
[HTMLArea::generate]: Editor iframe successfully created.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Iframe baseURL set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3/
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Skin CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3/sysext/t3skin/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea-edit
ed-content.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Override CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_css_dffac98b3175880c8c5
0347c30aeac2a.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Content CSS set to:
http://www.chicksonamission.nl/fileadmin/templates/test.css
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Editor iframe head successfully initialized.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Stylesheets successfully loaded.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Design mode successfully set.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Stylesheets successfully loaded.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: Design mode successfully set.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: All plugins successfully generated.
[HTMLArea::initIframe]: All plugins successfully generated.

Thanks in advance for  your help,

Sander