[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea CSS Styles and <table>

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Jun 4 10:26:01 CEST 2006

Hi Alexander,

i just encountered the same problem with the deactivated selection for
table and tbody classes. The trick is, the table class will only be
activated, if you have defined a class for tbody as well:

<code contentCSS>
      table.greyborder {border: 1px solid #B4C1C8;}
      tbody.greyborder {}
      table.test {color:red;}
      tbody.test {}
      tr.yellow {background-color: #FFF7B9;}
      tr.nowrap {white-space: nowrap;}
      th.nowrap {white-space: nowrap;}
      td {padding: 0px 4px;}
  </code contentCSS>

Perhaps we should ask Stanislas to deal separately with the two?

Have a nice weekend, Uschi