[TYPO3-RTE] EMail links in RTE

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Jul 28 05:40:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Using htmlArea RTE, I found my way in creating mail links, making them
looks like regular email address (removing the (at) replacement, while
keeping the scrumbled link), but the problem, now, is that my link, once
used, makes the email address going blank (in fact, it goes white.
Excellent, when the background is, at the same time, white).

I checked in my own CSS (one never knows) but I don't have anything
configured for that.  Where else should I check ?

Thanks

--
Christian Tardif