[TYPO3-RTE] Avoiding stolen entities when switching between html code view and wysiwyg view?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed Jul 12 11:34:30 CEST 2006

Hi again,

I meanwhile found out, where the entities are destroyed, and for once it
  is not the fault of central parser but really one line of js-code in
htmlarea.css. I reported this is in the bugtracker, see
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=3830.

This also means, that the following configuration is not needed any more
after the bug is fixed:
RTE.default.proc {
     dontHSC_rte = 1
     dontUndoHSC_db = 1