[TYPO3-RTE] Links generated with HTMLArea doesn't get translated by realURL

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jan 26 13:07:30 CET 2006

"Peter Niederlag" <niederlag at ikd01.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1138271003.28828.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Peter,
>
> Peter Klein schrieb:
>> Sorry , pasted in the wrong link..
>>
>> If I create a link in RTE and then use the HTML toggle, then the link
>> looks
>> like this:
>
> NO, I am not asking what you see when you use the HTML-toggle in RTE! I
> am asking for using the checkbox disable RTE in the Page-Module and
> looking at the (plain) content of the field without any parseFunc having
> any influence on the result.

Hi Peter. That shouldn't have any effect, as it is the same result if I use
the HTML toggle, or the disable RTE, except that disabling RTE only has an
effect AFTER you save the content, so using the toggle HTML button is the
only way to see the content BEFORE it's saved to DB (As the RTE has to be
enabled for me to create the link..)

> Does this show

Looking at the content of the bodytext field from phpMyAdmin, gives this
result (same as the one I listed previously)..

<a title="Opens internal link in current window" class="internal-link"
href="?id=10#42">Link to anchor</a>

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd