[TYPO3-RTE] Links generated with HTMLArea doesn't get translated by realURL

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Jan 25 20:58:59 CET 2006

Sorry , pasted in the wrong link..

If I create a link in RTE and then use the HTML toggle, then the link looks
like this:

<a title="Opens internal link in current window" class="internal-link"
href="http://www.mydomain.dk/?id=10#42">Link to anchor</a>

If I then save, and again  use the HTML toggle, then the link looks like
this:

<a title="Opens internal link in current window" class="internal-link"
href="?id=10#42">Link to anchor</a>

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1138203351.22099.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...