[TYPO3-RTE] Links generated with HTMLArea doesn't get translated by realURL

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Jan 25 12:17:29 CET 2006

Hi,

Peter Klein schrieb:
> Hi Peter thanks for your reply. I have examined the problem a bit closer,
> and in the RTE the link looks something like this (in HTML mode):
>
> <a class="internal-link" href="http://www.mydomain.dk/?id=13#78"
> rtekeep="1">link to anchor</a>
>
> But when viewed in Frontend, the link now looks like this:
>
> <a class="internal-link" href="?id=13#78">link to anchor</a>
>

> As you can see, the baseurl is missing..

plz disable the rte and tell me what is contained in the field, both the
output you have quoted above has been processed so we need to know now
what TYPO3 saves in its DB. (just use one of the two diable RTE
checkboxes temporarily)).

[...]
> I also experinced another weird problem.
>
> If I copy/paste some content (content comes from MS Word) into the RTE, then
> about 1 second after I have pasted it into the RTE, the danish characters
> gets converted to UTF (I think, as it's 2-byte chars)
> BUT It only happens in Firefox, not IE??
> If I then press Ctrl-Z it reverts to the correct encoding, and is saved
> correctly..

yes, I think that is a new autoclean feature. I haven't found time to
look into the details yet.

Peter
--
Peter Niederlag