[TYPO3-RTE] rtehtmlarea & custom tags

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Wed Jan 18 03:34:41 CET 2006

Hi Pierre,

> Please when i install custom tags, i have no more control on htmlarea
> ... i can't set any show/hide buttons etc... Is there a way to avoid
> this ??

I think that de_custom_tags sets showButtons to user or table,user.

In December, I asked the author to remove that setting. Perhaps, you may
try to send a reminder.

But I doubt that you could loose control of Page TSConfig. You should be
able to set showButtons to the value you need.

You may also try to re-install extension rtehtmlarea AFTER installing
de_custon_tags. This should give precedence to the default
configurations of htmlArea RTE.