[TYPO3-RTE] problems with new feature for link-tag

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Jan 17 21:46:17 CET 2006

Hi Peter,
> Michaels hint was important.
> Of course this problem only occurs in stable 3.cx releases. It works
> just fine in 4.x-dev.
>
> My OP was just *wrong* (using CVS code). :-<
> I did test it on a customers site who was complaining and it uses 3.8.1
> with latest stable hthmlarea (1.1.x?).
>
> But since it will be a while till 4 is spread out some users might still
> experience some trouble with this issue. ;(

This Gremlin (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1660) was resolved by
Sebastian Kurfuerst. He has a patch that may be applied to earlier
versions. Perhaps you could ask him to upload it into the bugtracker.

Alternatively, you could configure your proc options to unset the title
attribute on <a> tags in entryHTMLparser_db.

Or you could unset the default value for the title attribute in Page
TSConfig. However, if a user sets a value, you will run into the same
problem: the link will not be a typolink...