[TYPO3-RTE] problems on transormations with ul and font

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Jan 16 00:15:35 CET 2006

Hi,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Peter,
>

>> -------current CVS Release TYPO3_4-0!!!-------------
>> I do have some weird problems with transformations in pasted content in
>> conjunctions with ul and font. I haven't had these before yet and can't
>> tell yet about the details. strange thing is <font> appears without ever
>> having been put in iirc.
>>
> You mean spontaneous creation of font tags?!!

Exactly. By now I found out OO.org/Xfree copy and pasting somehow seems
to slip them in there. Might have been a new feature of OO.org 2.x (I
just recently updated here).

During transformation some tags are recognized/some not leading to weird
nesting. Some tags have been kept, some htmlspecialchared and giving a
real hard time to remove them in htmlarea since they popped up again
after saving.

Cheers,
Peter
--