[TYPO3-RTE] problems with new feature for link-tag

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Jan 14 13:48:03 CET 2006

Hi,

--current CVS-Code-

We have this nice title, img and CSS-applying wizard within the
link-wizard of htmlarea now. I noticed quite some problems with
htmlparser. IIRC the <link> (typolink) Tag was actually extended to hold
a title-attribute, wasn't it?

Anyway righ now the htmlparser doesn't recognize/convert the <a href="">
if it carries a title-attribut to <link>. For that reason
conig.spamprotect will not be working, which is kind of sucks. ;(

Also I had problems removing the title-attribute within htmlarea. The
tite-attribute was always applied again afterwards until I disabled
htmlarea and removed it in plain textarea.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag