[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and typohead

Tobias Vollmer t.vollmer at geschenke-der-hoffnung.org
Thu Jan 12 14:15:38 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Tobias,
>

>> I would like to configure htmlarea to use '<typohead type="X">'
>> instead of '<hX>' when changing the Paragraph to "Heading 1".
>>
>> Could anyone of you give me a hint on how to accomplish this? I didn't
>> find anything in the Documentation.
>>
> I think you would have to use overruleMode = ts and typohead = 1
>
> See:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Page_TSconfig/
>
> Regards,
> Stanislas

Hi Stanislas,

Thank you for the quick answer.
I tried to ass overruleMode and typohead to the (IMO) proper place, but
unfortunatly the heading is still saved as "hX" in the database.

Could you (or anyone else willing to help) have a look at the enclosed TS?

Thank you all!

Tobias

--
I use TYPO3 3.6.2 with htmlarea 1.0.1.
There is no UserTS and I set the following as PageTS:

config.admPanel = 1

RTE.default >
RTE.default {
	mainStyle_font = Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif
	mainStyle_size = 11
	mainStyle_color = #333
	mainStyleOverride_add {
		H1 = font-family:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,
			sans-serif; font-size:20px; color:#14682F;
			line-height:139%; font-weight:normal;margin:0 0
			14px 0; padding:0;
		H4 = font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
			font-size : 11px;color : #666666;margin:0;
			padding:0 0 6px 0;line-height:120%;
	}
	hidePStyleItems = H3, H2, H5, H6, pre
	contentCSS = fileadmin/gdh/styles/rte.css
	showTagFreeClasses = 1
	classesCharacter = grau, rot, gruen, hellgruen
	classesImage = image_re_text, image_li_text

### Neuer RTE: htmlarea (added by Tobias 9.1.2005)
	enableWordClean = 1
	removeComments = 0

	proc {
		// TRANSFORMATION METHOD
		overruleMode = ts
		typolist = 1
		typohead = 1
		// LINES CONVERSION
		dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
		// BRING FONT TAGS INSIDE PARAGRAPHS
		internalizeFontTags = 1
		// TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV
		allowTagsOutside = img,hr,address
		// TAGS ALLOWED
		allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
			h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre,
			blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup,
			strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, font, tt, q,
			cite, abbr, acronym, address, spende, typohead,
			typolist
		// TAGS DENIED
		denyTags >
		// ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES
		keepPDIVattribs = align,class,style
		// ALLOWED CLASSES
		allowedClasses = _
		// CONTENT TO DATABASE
		entryHTMLparser_db = 1
		entryHTMLparser_db {
			// TAGS ALLOWED
			allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags
			// AVOID TO HSC TWICE
			htmlSpecialChars = 0
			// CLEAN TAGS
			noAttrib = b, i, u, strike, sub, sup, strong,
				em, quote, blockquote, cite, tt, br,
				center
			tags.hr.allowedAttribs = class
			// REMAP B AND I TAGS
			tags.b.remap = strong
			tags.i.remap = em
			// REMOVE OPEN OFFICE META TAGS
			removeTags = sdfield
			// KEEP CUSTOM TAGS
			keepNonMatchedTags = 1
		}
		// XHTML COMPLIANCE
		HTMLparser_db.xhtml_cleaning = 1
	  }
### Neuer RTE ende

}

# Die Gruppe für alle neuen Seiten setzen: Redakteur
TCEMAIN.permissions.groupid = 1

mod {
	# es werden alle Spalten gebraucht
	#  SHARED.colPos_list =
	web_layout {
		disableAdvanced = 1
	}
}

# Beschränkung der Seiten und Inhaltstypen
/* Seitentypen
   1 = Standard
   2 = Erweitert
   3 = Externe URL
   4 = Shortcut
   5 = Nicht in Menü
   6 = Backend Benutzerbereich
   7 = Mount Seite
   199 = Abstand
   254 = SysOrdner
   255 = Papierkorb
*/
/* Inhaltstypen
   header = Überschrift
   text = Text
   textpic = Text m/Bild
   image = Bild
   bullets = Punktliste
   table = Tabelle
   uploads = Dateilinks
   multimedia = Multimedia
   mailform = Formular
   search = Suchen
   login = Login
   splash = Textbox
   menu = Menü/Sitemap
   shortcut = Datensatz einfügen
   list = Plugin einfügen
   script = Skript
   div = Trenner
   html = HTML
*/
TCEFORM {
	tt_content.CType.removeItems = splash, search, script, div,
		header, login, multimedia
	pages.doktype.removeItems = 6, 7, 199, 255
}