[TYPO3-RTE] RTEhtmlarea 1.1.1

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Jan 10 23:19:15 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

>>If they are not rendered in the frontend, you may need to add them to
>>the list styles.content.links.allowTags in the constants section of your
>>TS template.
>>
>>This list is set by CSS Styled Content as
>>

> b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
>
>>If you think that abbr and acronym should be added to the list, please
>>submit your request to project css_styled_content in bugs.typo3.org.
>

> I think we talked about something similar a few weeks ago:
> Wouldn't it be better to get rid off that constant so that the RTE default
> value is used instead?

Not really. RTE does not set any default for frontend rendering. I think
that should be done in CSS Styled Content.

We talked about this: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2023
I think RTE configuration should be removed from CSS Styled Content and
that CSS Styled Content should remove RTE settings that exist in TCA for
tt_content.