[TYPO3-RTE] RTEhtmlarea 1.1.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jan 10 19:51:58 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

> If they are not rendered in the frontend, you may need to add them to
> the list styles.content.links.allowTags in the constants section of your
> TS template.
>
> This list is set by CSS Styled Content as

b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

> If you think that abbr and acronym should be added to the list, please
> submit your request to project css_styled_content in bugs.typo3.org.

I think we talked about something similar a few weeks ago:
Wouldn't it be better to get rid off that constant so that the RTE default
value is used instead?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out