[TYPO3-RTE] RTEhtmlarea 1.1.1

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Jan 10 08:08:42 CET 2006

Hi Ben,

> By default abbr and acronym are not preserved in the front end. I think
> this should be default. This should be in
>
> 	exitHTMLparser_db = 1
> 	exitHTMLparser_db {
>
> right? Wasn't there some issue (like being hardcoded) with this?

No, abbr and acronym are preserved in the database by the default RTE
processing.

If they are not rendered in the frontend, you may need to add them to
the list styles.content.links.allowTags in the constants section of your
TS template.

This list is set by CSS Styled Content as
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

If you think that abbr and acronym should be added to the list, please
submit your request to project css_styled_content in bugs.typo3.org.