[TYPO3-RTE] H tag in a p Tag

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Feb 24 03:33:22 CET 2006

hey All,

I am trying to create a document for my website and noticed that when my
text is rendered to the browser I have a construct like this:

While when I look in the sourxe I see something like this

<h2>Some Header</h3>

(h tags NOT surrounded with p tags)

This ofcourse doesn't validate against XHTML Transitional.

How can I make sure that typo3 doesn't do all kinda transformations on a
piece if HTML that is good, and creates mal formed HTML after?

I tried both FCK Editor and htmlarea (I prefere FCK editor because it
seems a magnitude faster then htmlarea).

Ries