[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and lib.parseFunc_RTE configuration

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Feb 22 20:21:14 CET 2006

> What I'm asking is, what's the real world reason and difference  between
> the two originally?

You mean difference between 'lib.parseFunc' and 'lib.parseFunc_RTE'?
I don't know. I just dumbly changed both.

> Alternately, what was the problem that drove you to redefine the
> parseFunc_RTE?

class="bodytext" was getting inserted into paragraphs, target="page" was
getting inserted into links, etc. while all I wanted was "<LINK x> to
<a>" transormation, nothing else.

Tomas Mrozek