[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea 1.1.6 and <u>

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Wed Feb 22 15:18:03 CET 2006

Hi,

When trying to activate the usage of <u> I just found that this doesn´t
work anymore in htmlarea 1.1.6.

I have set the typical configuration and added the following page TS for
the <u> matter:

RTE.default.proc.allowTags (
	a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code, div,
em, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, q,
sdfield, span, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, td,
th, tr, tt, u, ul
)

RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
           removeTags = center, font, sdfield
           allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags
     }
RTE.default.removeTags = center, font, sdfield

This worked fine with version 1.1.3 but the same config doesn´t work in
1.1.6 any more and I can´t find any hint in the manual what could be
missing.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks, Carla