[TYPO3-RTE] How to enable antispam mail cripting in RTE ?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sat Feb 18 10:44:54 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland ha scritto:
> Francesco di Francia a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there's a way to activate in the rte link ( type: email address )  the
>> typo3 built in funtcion to crypting email ?
>>

> Upgrade to version 1.1.6 of htmlArea RTE.
>
> Or erase the title attribute when creating a link.
>
> Stanislas

Hi,

did not worked. I tried to remove also the email image before link, or
the class attribute in the href email tag. Nothing :(

You can see there:  http://www.netwargamingitalia.net/?id=1146

( the first 2 contact )

Net Wargaming Italia - La risorsa italiana per gli appassionati di
wargame e strategici a turni
http://www.netwargamingitalia.net

info at netwargamingitalia.net
darksky at netwargamingitalia.net