[TYPO3-RTE] Paragraph (option: blockstyle) disabled for every user but me

Brian Slezak brian.slezak at cor.org
Fri Feb 10 17:55:18 CET 2006

Good call. I have not implemented the Apache configuration shown, and see
how it could be the culprit. I will put this in place and see if I have
better results.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/Configuration-80/

My guess is cache related, like everyone has suggested. I've found that the
RTE will not after I've configured it, then the next day I get up and try
again and it's miraculously fixed. Probably due to IE cache finally timing
out.

Thanks for the suggestions.

"Do not put out the Spirit's fire; Test everything. Hold on to the good." --
1 Thessalonians 5:19,21,22
------
Brian Slezak

"Stanislas Rolland" <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1139585983.4846.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
Brian Slezak a écrit :
> I have been fighting trying to make the blockstyle button to work
> properly, and it does work for me, just no other user.

Could be a css file caching problem either in browsers or proxy. If
using IE, see also description of IE caching problems in the manual.