[TYPO3-RTE] Paragraph (option: blockstyle) disabled for every user but me

Brian Slezak brian.slezak at cor.org
Thu Feb 9 02:40:27 CET 2006

I have been fighting trying to make the blockstyle button to work properly,
and it does work for me, just no other user.

The button is shown for every user, but is disabled or grayed out. For my
username (not the user 'admin' BTW, for which the button doesn't work
either), it is enabled, works as expected, and shows the class as I've
defined it. This makes no sense to me, other than my user account is the one
that set all this up. I have no additional TSConfig specified in any groups
my username is a part, and no TSConfig on my username itself. Page TSConfig
and contents of css file is shown below. Am I missing something? The
enableForAllUsersAndNotJustMe = 1?

Thanks for all help!

Brian Slezak

Page TSConfig:

RTE.classes.scripture {
    name = Scripture
    value = color: #663333;
}

RTE.default {
  classesParagraph= scripture
  contentCSS = fileadmin/rte/pClasses.css
  showButtons = *
}

pClasses.css:

p.scripture { font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; font-size: 11pt;
color:#663333; font-family: verdana; }