[TYPO3-RTE] Links generated with HTMLArea doesn't get translated by realURL

Brian Slezak brian.slezak at cor.org
Thu Feb 9 02:22:46 CET 2006

Stanislas,

With v1.1.6 you've disabled the title attribute of a link - which was the
only way I *could* create links to anchors (or content elements within a
page.) Creating links to anchors and not specifying a custom title results
in links going to http://domain.com/#2 as opposed to
http://domain.com/?id=42#2

I am running TYPO3 v3.8.0 and RealURL 1.0.0

Thanks,

Brian Slezak

"Stanislas Rolland" <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1139426985.22435.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
Peter Klein a écrit :
> Hi list. I have a weird problem with HTMLArea v1.13 + RealURL.
> I have RealURL installed on the site in question, and all links is
> correctly translated by RealURL.
> But if I create a link in HTMLArea, it uses the old 'id=' method and not
> the RealURL translated paths.
>
> (HTMLArea is installed without any modifications)
> I have been using exactly the same setup on other sites without any
> problems.
> Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Upgrade to version 1.1.6 of htmlArea RTE.

Or erase the title attribute when creating a link.