[TYPO3-RTE] Big problem

Andreas Balzer newslist at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Feb 8 18:44:28 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:

Hi!
Yes, but we are a half private school and the German government reduces
the founds our school gets. So we as the web team have to find different
possibilities to get money for the servers. And these adverts do their
job right good. Well, we are looking for more profitable ads, sure.. But
we do not want to use goog...

Ok.. But to come back to topic again.. What can i do to get the rte work
correctly? I mean it can't be ok that it's destroying my pages..

Andreas