[TYPO3-RTE] Links generated with HTMLArea doesn't get translated by realURL

Brian Slezak brian.slezak at cor.org
Wed Feb 8 02:06:54 CET 2006

To clarify on Martin's point.

Upgrade to version 0.5.0 of htmlArea RTE or later using the Extension
Manager. The title field is not available previous to 0.5.0.

When using the Insert/Modify Link popup, click the arrow next to the page
you want to link into.

Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill in the title field. By
assigning the link a title, it stops it from being stored in the DB as <LINK
234#1> and ends up working out on the front end. Choose the content element
you want to link to, and save *before* doing anything else.

I found if you Toggle HTML source that it can lose the change you just made.
It doesn't always want to go back and update the link when you'd like
either.

Good luck everyone.  I fought this issue for many hours.

"Do not put out the Spirit's fire; Test everything. Hold on to the good." --
1 Thessalonians 5:19,21,22
------
Brian Slezak

news:mailman.1.1138709714.27130.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...