[TYPO3-RTE] Problem with "htmlaera RTE"

Andreas Balzer newslist at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Feb 6 09:59:05 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

>>> What version of TYPO3, what version of htmlArea RTE and what browser
>>> are you using?
>>>
>> Typo3 3.8.0
>> The newest htmlarea RTE extension in TER
> Please press the About button of htmlArea RTE and report what version
> number you see.
>
>> IE 7 beta and FF the newest of course..
> This version of htmlArea RTE is not enabled in IE7. Perhaps what you see
> is the Classic RTE?
>
> How did you import the htmlArea RTE extension into TYPO3?
>
> Stanislas

Ups.. A little mistake from me..
IE 7 -> does not show it
IE 6 -> error occurs
FF 1.5.0.1 -> error occus

"htmlarea RTE" (extension) version 0.7.2 eKey: rtehtmlarea
I'm sorry, but i'm not able to integrate it again, because we have just
newswriter on our server..
But i downloaded this extension yesterday from TER