[TYPO3-RTE] RFC: naming of configuration-schemes

Kai Laborenz laborenz at css-praxis.de
Thu Feb 2 11:35:55 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

>> Pls take users-viewpoint:
>> * simple Interface
>> * advanced Interface
>> * demo-Interface
>>

> Minimal (For advanced administrators only)
> Typical (For most users)
> Demo (Not for production environments)
>
> the second option being the default.

 From the users viewpoint imho it is best to use self-explaining terms -
"advanced" is not self-explaning because it doesnt say is it good
("advanced options") or bad ("advanced knowledge required").

So I would suggest:

- Minimal
- Typical
- All Options

Second option as a default.

BTW: Why is minimal "for advanced administrators only"? I would like all
of my unexperienced editors to have minimal options...

Greets, Kai