[TYPO3-RTE] What to do with lang and xml:attribues?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Feb 2 09:26:08 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

> In Page TSConfig, you can configure the enableWordClean property with a
> TS HTMLparser. This should allow you to unset them on paste.

Really on paste? I thought this config was meant for the
wordClean-toolbar-icon.

But anyway this wasn't my point. I know that I can unset all lang. and
perhaps I can allow only spefic values and remove the attribute if
equalling the default language. Eg defaul lang=en and occasional terms
and quotes in German and French

fixAttrib.lang.list = dummy,de,de-DE,fr,fr-FR
fixAttrib.lang.removeIfequals = dummy

The major issue is that I cannot manipluate the attribute via RTE-UI. I
can swicth in source mode and play with the HTML code. But the UI lacks
a tag property entry in the context menu and toolbar.

Masi