[TYPO3-RTE] PHP include as a tag in rte?

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Thu Dec 28 14:26:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

Is it somehow possible to have a tag for RTE so that I could include a piece
of php with it. I know there is an extension that allows to ass php include
separately, but I'd like to have it within a news item and usage of that
ext. is impossible - I suppose.

I run a football website and we'd like to include the match stats via
tt_news, but so far we haven't found a solution for this.

I hope someone would know the solution as it would be a great help for us!

Regards,
Kimmo Helle
www.paitsio.com