[TYPO3-RTE] Howto enable styling for bullet lists

serge vleugels serge.vleugels at uniway.be
Mon Dec 18 14:19:47 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm struggling to configure the RTE in order to enable styling of bullet
list. I have defined 4 different bullet list styles. How can i apply one
of them through the rte, without having to go through the code view.

If i go through the code view my changes are accepted and saved.

I would just like to style my bullet list through the api.

I personally have no troubles editing the code myself, but this is
something i cannot ask from my client's editors.

I've tried using
	inlineStyle.ul (
		ul.lijstSterRood
{list-style-image:url(fileadmin/templates/mo/img/ster-rood.gif);}
	)

But no success.

Any hints would be very welcome,

Serge Vleugels