[TYPO3-RTE] Problems with P-Tags </p> in frontend

Patrick Bergs p.bergs at becker-partner.de
Wed Aug 16 16:48:56 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I'm using Typo3 3.8.1 with htmlArea 1.2.0 on my live system and started
to build a new site with Typo3 4.0.1 and the delivered htmlarea 1.3.7.

I'm using the same templates, user settings and the same htmlArea
configuration, but when I'm saving text to the DB and look at the
frontend, there is at the first break "</" at the end of the line.
At the second and third break there is a full "</p>"-tag at the end of
the line. When I'm not using the htmlArea I can delete the tags and
there also gone in the frontend. Open it with htmlArea and save it,
there are at the same position. What can I do?

Everything work well with the old 3.8.1 and I don't know what to do.

Please help me.

Patrick