[TYPO3-RTE] My own paragraph styles??

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Mon Aug 14 14:04:20 CEST 2006

Hi Ries,

I don't really feel qualified yet to come up with suggestions, but since nobody else answered your question, I will give it a try.

As far as I can see you are missing at least:

RTE.default.showTagFreeClasses = 1

If that does not slove the problem I would in addition try to define the classes explicitly, for example:

RTE.default.classesParagraph = riesred
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses = riesred

Greetings from Germany

Silke