[TYPO3-RTE] [Typo3-rte] rtehtmlarea PROBLEM with internallinks

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Thu Dec 29 11:50:40 CET 2005

Hi geeks!

That's a bad solution in my opinion! But maybe it sometimes is the only way
to go!
because the links in rte are no longer parsed for simulateStaticDocuments!

My solution at the moment is, I'm always using rtehtmlarea in version 0.7.0
which is the last version supporting simulateStaticDocuments for internal
links.
Probably there should be a better solution if rtehtmlarea really would be
the next default rte, shipped with typo3.

best regards, clemens