[TYPO3-RTE] Removing <p>-Tags within lists

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Fri Dec 23 06:52:40 CET 2005

Hi Robert,
> When list content is pasted from e.g. OpenOffice.org Writer, I get
> paragraph tags within list elements, looking like this:

> </li></ul>
>
> Which is, of course, nonsense.
>
> So I'm trying to get rid of the <p>'s within the <li> elements, but I
> cannot figure out how. I tried "allowTagsOutside = li", but the p-tags
> are remaining.
>
> Any advice?

I don't see how it could be done with the current RTE processing and
htmlparser. Would probably require a custom transformation:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Custom_transformatio/

In the next version, it will be possible to configure the
enableWordClean feature with the TYPO3 htmlparser. It would perhaps be
useful to be able to hook on this feature to do some further processing?