[TYPO3-realty] Cache problem with search results in Chrome

Alex fisher at dinfo.ru
Tue Mar 21 12:56:50 CET 2017

Hi all,

I`ve got problem with search results in Chrome and IE.
I search for some parameters such as district and house type or other and get some kind of result (for example, 11 pages). Next, I view the objects in the "single view" and if I press the "back" button (in html code) I get a search page as if I have there were no search parameters, ie I have all the searchable objects are displayed. The most interesting that it happens not always, but randomly, may not happen at all. If I am on the search page other than 1, then the "back" button works fine.

Realty version 0.6.2. (with RealURL configuration like in 0.6.3, all other features works fine), Next/Pervious buttons are disabled.
RealUrl version 2.1.9.

This feature manifests itself only in Chrome and IE. Firefox works fine.

Can anyone suggest where to dig to solve this problem?

Please...